Stone Creek Western Shop started in the fall of 2012 by Royden and Karen Plett.
Setting out to provide the best products for those who embrace the western lifestyle as their own.
Stone Creek Western Shop may have started in 2012 but it's story started years before that...
Royden and Karen have been living the rural lifestyle their whole lives. Karen grew up riding her uncles horses, and Royden was raised on a Dairy farm and had horses of his own as a child. Royden and Karen married in 1986 and have had 6 children. Two of which are now married. The couple were both leaders for at least a decade in their local 4-H horse clubs, where their children attended as soon as they could. Royden competed in Ranch Rodeo for seven years and Karen sat on the MRRA board for several years. Karen spent many years taking their daughter to quarter horse shows across Canada(even venturing to Minneapolis a couple of times), clinics and riding lessons. Royden spent some time competing in the Manitoba Team Penning Association with his children as well. Alongside having a store, Royden and Karen own a beef farm just outside of Steinbach. Royden spends time taking care of the cattle operation with his son Karsten, as well as working in his leather shop fixing and making tack and other various requests. Stone Creek is run by Karen and her daughter Breanne. Breanne attended Red River College and graduated with honours in marketing. This family has a variety of experience in the horse and cowboy world, it just makes sense that they would end up running a business where they can connect with people and share what they have learned over the years. Stone Creek really is a family operation; from Evan's help with design and marketing, to Shelly and Meriah helping with road shows and even the youngest three helping with different projects around the shop.
At Stone Creek Western Shop we found all our work on honesty, integrity, and kindness, constantly seeking to accommodate the varying needs of our customers.
You will see fashion forward pieces ready for purchase here on our website. But we carry much more in our retail location:
- Cowboy Hats: Serratelli, Bailey, American, Atwood, Stetson, Resistol
- Cowboy Boots: Ariat, Boulet, Macie Bean, Horse Power, Justin, Tony Lama, Nocona, Durango, Rocky, Roper
- Shirts: Ariat, Cinch, Wrangler, Roper, Stetson, Noble Outfitters and more
- Accessories: Jewelry, Leather Belts, Scarves, Purses, Wallets, Mustache Wax and more
- Tack: Weaver Leather, Saddle Barn, Professionals Choice, Reinsman, Jeremiah Watt, Double Diamond, Classic Equine
- Rodeo Equipment: Saddle Barn, Phoenix, TK, Classic Ropes, Fastback
- Kids: Clothing, Boots, Big Country Toys, Breyer
- Equine Health & Grooming: Pureform(Sciencepure), Buckeye, Omega Alpha,Techna Vet, and more
- Giftware: Bernie Brown Kitchenware by PF Enterprises, Frames, Kitchenware, Wall Art, Toys, Colognes and more